Client Manager (Inside Sales)
Bark & Birch is a hyper-growth startup company that is on a journey to become the number one global dog services company.
We currently train between 200 – 300 dogs per month, run doggy daycares, grooming vans, manufacture our own products and operate dog rescue centres whilst in the process of opening up vegan dog food & pet insurance departments. We are also getting ready for our investment round.
This role will be based out of our Central Lisbon office run by our CEO who is moving from the UK to Portugal.
We are looking for a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic Client Manager to join our fast-growing company. Client Managers are essentially 100% new business sales executives, you will need to be confident, personable with a can-do attitude. You will play an instrumental part in growing our different business units by driving a very high level of customer satisfaction and increasing revenue.
We have an extremely high number of incoming leads via email, phone, chat and other channels and are investing heavily in SEO & Social right now.
As a Client Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to execute prospecting and sales strategies.
- Facilitate customer relationships to ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Update the CRM on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- (Over) achieve on your sales quota
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Ideally, you will have experience working in a start-up environment
- Proven transactional inside sales-generating revenue between £50 – £120k per month
- You will be very passionate about dogs
- You are a sales rockstar with a stellar track record
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- Able to demonstrate excellent written, telephone and presentation skills
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative – we receive leads 7 days per week from early morning until late evening, this tole will require flexibility and for you to be on top of these leads
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- At least five (3) years of proven inside sales experience
- Fluent spoken and written English
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Be the first to take on this newly created role allowing you loads of freedom to make this your own and work directly alongside our CEO
- Be part of a hyper-growth startup that is getting ready for an investment round which will open up global leadership opportunities
- Central Lisbon office
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and other benefits
Bark and Birch is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.